The Author

hi. hello. holla.! I am Ferdinand Libertes Tugano you can call me FLiTz for short, 16 years of age, B.S. Architecture Student Based in the prosperous country called Philippines, A passionate lover of anything art-related. I'm the Person behind this scruffy blog that covers random things under the sun and all the stuff that I'm interested in and sometimes some things that caught my attention while im sitting in front of my computer.
This blog was started last month of july to aim nothing. lol. this is just my fast time hobby. Actually I dont have enough time to write fruitful statements cause I ma bit busy for my study.

You can find me on
WebSite
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster (not active)
Facebook (not active)

f you have more questions please feel free to contact me, I will get back to you as soon as possible. =]

Thanks for reading.
Hope to see you here more often.